Location: Greater Los Angeles Area
Our company is looking for an experienced technical producer to execute on our vision for live and pre-produced broadcasts. Technical expertise with livestreaming and broadcast production are essential, as well as experience working in a fast-paced environment as a member of a team.
The ideal candidate is creative, a skilled multi-tasker, reliable, committed to consistently meeting deadlines, and has an excellent eye for what makes a great broadcast.
Beyond the Summit is a small, agile company, and you may be expected to be able to help out with a variety of other responsibilities outside of those detailed below.
- Technical Production
- Develop, build and test technical broadcast production workflow
- Use overlay software to enhance viewer experience
- Coordinate with talent and director to execute show plan
- Live mixing of audio and video signals
- Maintain audio, video, internet and power runs on site
- Concept, build, and develop live events, show segments and backgrounds
- Construct production pipelines and production areas
- Develop and drive technical production development
- Identify and solve production errors and problems
- Inventory and Maintenance
- Control and maintain all computer inventory Monitors, CPUs, peripherals, etc
- Index and track equipment location and condition
- Manage RMA, replacements, and shipping and receiving for technology
- General IT & Technical Support
- Build and maintain workstations, competitive setups and offices
- Build and maintain lounge and guest areas
- Manage all technical aspects of office Projectros, Communal monitors, Printers, Network, etc
- Repair and troubleshoot malfunctioning equipment
- Provide IT support and instruction where necessary
- Technical understanding of signal flow, video routers, 1ME & 2 ME production mixers
- Technical understanding of video and studio equipment
- Technical understanding of studio layout and furnishing
- Technical understanding of play out software and title generators
- Experience in picture composition and camera work
- Firsthand experience in live productions
- Ability to learn quickly and outside the box
- Experience in broadcasting or live streaming
- Ability to work under pressure and on flexible working hours
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Our company is looking for a charismatic, passionate Sales Associate to help generate new business for BTS. Strong people skills, creativity, and the ability to collaborate with staff across our company are a must.
The ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s degree in either business administration or marketing. Real-world experience selling sponsorships and advertising on media content is highly preferred. Passion for video games and esports is a major plus.
Beyond the Summit is a small, agile company, and you may be expected to help out with other responsibilities outside of those detailed below.
- Prospect for new business from both endemic and non-endemic sources
- Grow existing business relationships with brands, developers, & distribution networks
- Understand customer marketing goals and know their business
- Create custom packages using that knowledge to deliver great ROI
- Pitch, negotiate, and close deals to bring in new business for the company
- Design and help create pitch decks and other sales materials to communicate our value to potential customers
- Develop strategies to target BTS products at specific advertising/brand categories
- Know the value of our products, services, and audience and how best to express it to client and agencies
- Communicate and collaborate with internal teams to develop packages that make sense for both customer and BTS
- Own entire sales process for leads from initial outreach through successful fulfillment
- Highly entrepreneurial spirit, with detailed organization and able to function independently
- Ability to deal with rapidly changing priorities and business circumstances with excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic team player and self-starter with commitment to excellence
- Ability to be in our LA office full-time
- Willingness to travel semi-regularly for business
- Excellent time management skills with ability to multi-task efficiently
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration and/or marketing
- Experience in sales or BD in gaming, traditional sports, or esports industries
- Knowledge of the video game and esports industry, with deep connection to game developers and gaming product companies
- Extremely connected with decision makers and clients in the videogame industry, with a proven rolodex that create results
- Design experience, Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator experience
Benefits for full-time employees
Health InsuranceFor Greater Los Angeles Area based jobs only
We offer group plans through Blue Shield of California with great health coverage to employees and their dependents.
Monthly MassagesFor Greater Los Angeles Area based jobs only
Our massage therapist is highly trained, licensed, and experienced in providing spa quality services with a focus on healing and customer service. Get your stress and sore muscles massaged away once a month!
Catered Meals + Unlimited Snacks & Drinks
At Beyond the Summit, you will never be hungry. We cater lunch and dinner regularly and provide paid meals / drinks on a weekly basis. Family and friends are always welcome.
Flexible Time Off Policy
Our paid time off and sick day policies are highly-flexible. We offer unlimited time off for both, based on manager approval and team notification.
Subsidized Gym Membership
After a long day of exercising your mind, throw on some gym clothes and give your body a workout. With your overall health in mind, we chip in for your gym membership at any gym you choose!
Attend Gaming Tournaments & Events
Everyone at the company is encouraged to attend livestreamed BTS events whenever possible. In addition, we get free tickets to events such as The International, E3, PAX and EVO and will provide them to employees at no cost as availability allows.
Create Your Perfect Work Setup
At Beyond the Summit, we want you to be comfortable and have the tools you need to be productive. We use top of the line technology, and chances are we have what you need lying around. If not, we will get you the tools and hardware you need to build your workspace.